11.7.08

Introducing Alfred Scorpio

Hey there everyone! my name is Alfred Scorpio and I shall be the motoring blogger aswell as commenting on current affairs. For my first post i would like to express my dislike for the formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton. I feel that he is a very inexperienced driver who lets be honest gets it wrong as often as he gets it right. Lewis has been simply lucky that he has had the backing of such a strong team from the beginning of his career. Some reporters have commented on his drving style as flamboyant, but it seems to me he is just inexperienced and dangerous with his cornering and overtaking maneuvers. The british press have done their usual overstating and proclaimed him as the best british driver since Damon Hill when the fact of the matter is Lewis is half the driver Damon was. All this has done is enlarge Lewis' already arrogent persona and allows him to think of himself as the most famous racing driver today. I personally feel drivers should be recognised for their driving, not how many ads you are in during the commercial breaks of the race coverage!
Now i appreciate not all of you reading this will share my interest in F1, but do post any car related questions and i will answer them for you.
Over and Out!!
Alfred Scorpio

2 comments:

Alasdair O'Hara said...

Congrats on the new blog

Your forgot to mention the 4 million a year he saved through his move to a tax haven- http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/motorsport/2007/11/06/lewis-s-4m-tax-switch-89520-20067297/

This might interest you-
http://www.lewishamiltonsucks.com/

Mark said...

Im indifferent towards Lewis, you are right I don't think he'd be so successful if he didn't have the support of McLaren behind him. One thing amuses me is when he came onto the seen all the hype and nationalistic support of Jenson Button seemed to dissapear immediately.